How annoying is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let his hard labor go to waste. You best print that out and put it on the door :p

This would somehow I'm sure violate these rude people's rights but knowing my temper I'd probably do this (AGAIN.. I've done this with friends once to some neighbors who couldn't follow noise rules) anyhow... I'd just take a day or two off from everything & camp at home with a paintball gun (you know where this is going...) I wouldn't leave one solicitor without a reminder of the rules, no shooting above the chest but you get my point.

I have a bigger size pic if you want it. I had to shrink it down for the boards, but I can sure send you the original :p

HAVOC2k5,

Complain to strata management about this. Tell then that you are more concerned about other uninvited guests (Theives, Vandals, Rapests, Hitmen) coming into units.
Tell them via phone and follow it up with an email (or some thing else in writing).

After all, it you're money that they are collecting for rent..

Nubius said:
Just put a sign on your door

"People who slip in flyers WILL BE SHOT and their body removed from the premises at the discression of the apartment owner" and have a nice cartoon drawing of someone getting shot or something.

Hey, that my idea from a my last house.

At my last place of residences, I got sick and tired of the door to door sales people and regilious nuts coming to my door.
So I put a sign saying
"I SHOOT ALL
DOOR TO DOOR SALES PERSONS,
CHARITY CASES,
& REGILIOUS NUTS."

Never had a problem after that

try and catch one of the ppl who is doing this. then 'demonstrate' how angry you are at his practices.

alternately buy/make something that looks like a gun and when u see something slipped under, hurl open the door and yell something while waving ur 'gun' around. then dispose of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom