House Mate Horror Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really try to ask my parents to smoke outside but they never listen to me. the most they o is keep their smoke out of my room and dont blow it in my face.

P.P. Mguire said:
i really try to ask my parents to smoke outside but they never listen to me.
Move out...
Pay your own bills...
Buy your own food...

One of the reason why I never argued with my old man's smoking habits when I was younger.

if i wasnt 16 i would be out already. they already try to tell me that i dont want to be part of the family which is not true. I just dont go out w/ them everywhere unless i need to go somewhere and the only reason for that is the smoking. SO yea lol, i relally think ounce im 18 im oua here. plus my dad told me the last fight we got into that i cant take my computer out of the hosue till i move out. im like **** this im gonna get out as fast as possible now.

well, despite the fact that I really disagree with some of the ways my parents try and run the house, I don't see myself leaving anytime soon. unless it's with the airforce (where they pay you for everything)

me and my parents really hate smoking. at the shopping centre where I live, one thing I really hate is that the bike racks are right next to the smokers area!
I mean, do they think cyclists are smokers?

well im a smoker... and so are my parents... and i like to blame my parents for my failed attempts to quit.. they just dont care when i ask them to "not smoke infront of me" .. Oh well im 17, im hopefully moving out this summer to a non-smoking enviroment... It should help me in my attempts to quit a lot better than being around 2 chain-smokers and many friends who are smokers...

Hmmm... let's see... last semester.

Last semester, I was with a complete a$$hat that didn't understand the concept of leaving my s#it alone or ASKING ME to use things first. Destroyed one perfectly good ethernet cable, stole a DVD (got him back for that), and just otherwise made me want to make a toaster magically appear in the shower, plugged in, so that I'dve gotten rid of him.

He also brought in people to use MY TV when i wanted to just watch the news, to play Dance Dance Revolution till 2 in the f**king morning. Bastards DIDN'T EVEN ASK to use it, and they still thought I was rude. Then they mocked my equipment, to which i did gripe them out for.

He moved out, because I was "too inconsiderate of his needs". But the roomate I have now is the best roomate / friend I could ever ask for, and in all reality, I'm gonna kind of miss him next year, since he's graduating as a criminal justice major. He's an overall good guy.

The best place to take revenge on some one is with their TOOTHBUSH!!!!

Last Dec-Jan, I had a freind move in.
And with in a week, things just went south. About 6 weeks, countless broken promises, many lies and many countless arguements later, he's moving out. GOOD!

Now I took a few days off work while he was in the process of moving out just to make sure none of my stuff went missing.

I noticed that the toilet needed cleaning. I could not find toilet brush. But his tooth brush was avalable......
So I clean the toilet with his tooth brush.

It was rather funny when he finished packing up every thing, he finally remember that he was missing some thing. He comes running back in the house saying "I forgot my tooth brush"
And both myself and my house mate where having a hard time not to laugh when we heard saying this.

SO.... a message to TARRAGON OMEGA (if you are reading this), I figured that there was a enough shit coming out of your mouth, so I did not see any reasons why I could not help you put some of it back in. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom