House Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
This thing is huge... our house now is 3 bath 3 bedroom. When this addition is up, it will be 6 bath (only 3 full ones..shower's), 3 bedroom.

When we get the addition fully done, my parents will move into the top floor of it. yes.. the entire top floor is their bedroom.. huge lol.

My sister will move into my mom and dad's current room.

My sister now has a bedroom and a room for all of her bullcrap..like toy's and clothes and stuff... (the two windows on the left of the finished part) Once she moves into my parents room, we're going to knock down the wall between those rooms and that will be my room :D.

The middle floor of the addition will be a living room extension.

The basement will be storage for lawnmowers and fourwheelers and crap like that.... Can't wait :D

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/Between_the_buried_and_me/S5030826.jpg

Wow, thats looking nice. I wish my parents would do something like that. I live in a small 700 sq. foot house that pre-dates the civil war. Sucks.

looks good.

It's nice to have some room.

I recently purchased a 5 bedroom 3 bath (full bath) house myself. It's great! :)

hey! its kinda looks like my parents house!!!!

having extra room for all your stuff is essential, its way too easy to accumulate extra crap and it happens way too fast!!

I'm lucky, I have an entire 1200 sq ft rancher on a 1/3 acre all to myself -- can you say swinging bachelor pad? ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom