Hotmail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a problem with their servers the last two days i need to try 5-10 times to log in msn or a nerd stuck my account with a ping freezer :D...

Meh, good old ICR ;)

As Trotter said, it's Microsoft (then again, Apple arn't doing too well latley when it comes to registration... :p)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Meh, good old ICR ;)

As Trotter said, it's Microsoft (then again, Apple arn't doing too well latley when it comes to registration... :p)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

I believe that too. [snipped] does not work any more on the new msn, at least for the freeze part. Some people say they use something Called [snipped] that freezes even the new msn.

You may want to edit the name out, since it's borderline cracking we dont want users searching it ;)

i don't know, there is something generally wrong with hotmail as of late. Most of the time i can't even check my email, and there are a **** load of java script errors when checking email, it's a pain in the ***.

I love microsoft...no reason to hate on them or try to portend they are anything less than capable...that's like some who hate on Bill Gates because he's bill gates...wanting others to think he's not so bright when in fact, he is an actual quantifiable genius

:D

been using hotmail for more than a decade...no issues other than occassional network traffic

....reminds me (the anti hotmail, anti ms comments) of my brother in law...who doesn't know much about computers, hardware or software, but says he hates Vista and Hotmail...and sticks to the proverbial google whatever....hehe :D

I haven't been having any problems with my hotmail... Odd that everybody else is xD.

I have several Gmail accounts, and just one hotmail account. Important stuff goes to my hotmail account, misc personal emails go to my main gmail account, and website signup info goes to my secondary Gmail account.

No real hate at Microsoft. They just kill me how they "know" what people need. :p

The company has gotten so big that, for many things, they don't bother to try to innovate or even streamline a product. If Microsoft built a car it would be built using a '63 Chevy frame, have half the engine it needs, leak like a sieve, be overloaded with chrome, get 10 miles between tune-ups, and cost $100,000... unless you trade in your current car and then it's only $50,000, but it won't run and will have to have the engine replaced before you could drive it. Oh, and extras, like tires and brakes, would only come in the higher priced SKUs.

Hotmail is being a little iffy for non Americans I keep getting disconnected an if i do have to use that for a email even when i know the address is perfect it won't always send it an i get the notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom