hot summers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh stop whining. I work 9hrs a day outside with two layers of clothes on in 95F in Atlanta, Georgia. It takes me 5 minutes for me to take my shirts off due to the sweat sticking the cotton to my skin. Sounds enticing doesn't it?

oh stop whining. I work 9hrs a day outside with two layers of clothes on in 95F in Atlanta, Georgia. It takes me 5 minutes for me to take my shirts off due to the sweat sticking the cotton to my skin. Sounds enticing doesn't it?

try working in a kitchen when its 104 f outisde! the air is oily from the fryers and its humid in there, and hot from the oven stove and hot plate. i lvoe getting things out of the walk in freezer and fridge so refreshing.

100 is the high in New Jersey. I'm actually excited because the high is 88 on Wednesday although I don't think that's much of a difference. Cold showers morning and night is the only thing keeping me alive.

Jae i really like your attitude, wanna team up ? :D

I think its supposed to hit like 89 here. But at least theres no humidity. It only got up to 75 yesterday. God i love living in colorado. I dont think i could have taken another hot sticky texas summer.

You guys are all whiners.

When i was in the country (when i was just a little fetus :D) it was a whopping 50 Celsius, which i think works out to between 122-130 f.

It's not uncommon for us to get 40-48 in summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom