Hot Napster Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this ad being removed fairly quickly. Just like that carls junior commercial with paris hilton in it. It's a commercial for a hamburger place and it shows paris hilton wearing practically underwear washing a car.........yeaaaah. Personally I hate that beotch anyway, but yeah a lot of ugly women basically protested against it. Your general 'exploitation of women' kind of complaint and it being inappropriate....technically it was, I mean come on....it was for a burger place.

No doubt beotches will complain about this one too

I remember this summer or whenever it was that gas was so expensive, these four gas stations on four corners of the intersection has a little gas war. They would try to attract customeres and the one paid a women in a skimpy bikini to stand out front with a sign. It attracted alot of customers. Needless to say, people were offended and legal crap went on. I bet something like this will happen just like Nubius said.

Nubius said:
Your general 'exploitation of women' kind of complaint
One the radio last week, I found out how much strippers and toppless waitresses earn for a show. There are not many jobs out there that pay by the 1/4 quarter hour. And at AU$1100 for a 15 minute explicit erotic strip tease, I am half tempted to get give myself a sex change and and start taking up pole dancing.

Honestly.... the girls are getting paid to do it. They obviously get some satifaction out of it. I don't see how that is "exploitation."

Nubius said:
it being inappropriate
I can understand that part. I remember Warner Bros. having a slot of TV a few years back for their newer LoonyToons cartoons. And I do remember being in the high school play ground the next morning talking with my freinds about how much the presenter that was hosting the show not wearing.
I think I remember Mad Magazine making fun of that too.

SEX and ADVERTISMENT... there is a time and a place for it.

yeah, I don't believe in that 'exploitation of women' crap that you hear of. More times than not it's ugly ass women complaining because their boyfriends or husbands rather look at a girl who MAKES HER OWN CHOICE TO DO THAT CRAP, or they just have no self confidence, are ugly and want to gripe about something

"Ojbectification of women" what a joke....go bltch to the women that decide to do it, not us men for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom