Hot Girl Thread NO NUDITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
car‧toon  /kɑrˈtun/
1. a sketch or drawing, usually humorous, as in a newspaper or periodical, symbolizing, satirizing, or caricaturing some action, subject, or person of popular interest.

Anime is cartoons, but not all cartoons are anime. Calling them "cartoons" was to show my distaste for anime.

If you wanted to poke fun, you should and said it in a less flamey way, or at least inserted a smiley. Like this:

"Hey General, that was sooo funny, no one has seen that before. :p"

The redundancy of the "referencing baby chickens as play along words with the slang term 'chick' meaning 'attractive female'" was the joke. If you think I thought it was geniunly funny, and that no one else had seen it before, then you are grossly mistaken.

The General said:
car‧toon  /kɑrˈtun/
1. a sketch or drawing, usually humorous, as in a newspaper or periodical, symbolizing, satirizing, or caricaturing some action, subject, or person of popular interest.

Anime is cartoons, but not all cartoons are anime. Calling them "cartoons" was to show my distaste for anime.

If you wanted to poke fun, you should and said it in a less flamey way, or at least inserted a smiley. Like this:

"Hey General, that was sooo funny, no one has seen that before. :p"

Wow, that one has never been done before! You're brilliant! Pure genius, I tell you! How do you do it?!!?

You still need to lighten up. You could've simply just responded to the "How do you do it?!!?" part and responded with something along the lines of "Well, you know, 20 years of training in solitude, mastering blablabla", but; of course, you didn't. Instead you went on to type a rather lame flame. When I first read it I laughed. :D

Or you could've even not responded at all and chosen to ignore it. That's what I do most of the time as I don't feel like dealing with people, but it seems that most people around here are just looking for a good chance to flame someone.

The General said:
The redundancy of the "referencing baby chickens as play along words with the slang term 'chick' meaning 'attractive female'" was the joke. If you think I thought it was geniunly funny, and that no one else had seen it before, then you are grossly mistaken.

I'm not even going to give you a proper response for that. :p

Originally posted by R1C0CH3T
this is for hot chicks/females, not drawings aka anime/hentai whatever

That's up to the thread creator to decide. However, I did break one of the thread creator's wishes by posting more then one pic, but I wasn't the first to break that wish. So, I don't feel too bad about it. :rolleyes:

moderatorbotcopy.jpg

ANY and ALL posts that do not adhere to the above will be deleted. If you can't post something civil, meaningful and useful then don't post. Opinions are welcome. Threads about Religion, Politics, and/or Sex have not been manageable and are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom