Horribly Saddening News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy

Daemon Poster
I am so very sorry to inform you that Anarchy will be leaving for a week to go to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Don't cry, he'll be back next week, just like always, informing you of things you didn't even know exist. Ya, I know, I realize he is incredibly intelligent, but your going to have to hold off until he gets back to read what he says.

Cabo San Lucas is on the tip of Baja California and is a way sweet place. It's so chill all we do is just sit by the pool and beach and um...drink VIRGIN margaritas. :p :p

Hm....What's the drinking age in Mexico? I think it's around 4 or 5. Damnit.....

See you all in a week!!!!

I've been to Cabo San Lucas and down the baja peninsula. I didn't like it at all. It is so dirty unless you are in a resort which are usually fenced of by barb wire. There were cops everywhere carrying assault rifles and the kids coming running up to you trying to take your hat, cd player, whatever you got on ya.

Ken Masters said:
I've been to Cabo San Lucas and down the baja peninsula. I didn't like it at all. It is so dirty unless you are in a resort which are usually fenced of by barb wire. There were cops everywhere carrying assault rifles and the kids coming running up to you trying to take your hat, cd player, whatever you got on ya.

Have fun buddy! :p

dont drink the water :p

have u seen the comercial about the icecube causing some disease [i dont remember which one].

Stay away from the ice too mate :p

MelloYellow said:
yeah that side of mexico is pretty dirty i prefer cozumel

OMFG, i just came back from Conzumel. I swear it has teh best looking water of all the beaches i visited. Also, I went to a restaurant with $15 Lobster Tail Buffet!!!!! Lets just say I hate lobster now :eek:

Well then you must of went to a pretty bad place. The resorts are some of the finest and there is no barbed wire. The only cop I saw was inland in downtown and he was carrying a 12-Gauge shotgun guarding a jewlery store. Other than that it was fine. I've been going down there for about 8 years now and I love it.

We went fishing and caught a 60 lb tuna, and had a 300 lb marlin up to the boat, but the marlin decided to take off and ripped the hook out. Good trip. I'll post pics later. GOOD TO BE HOME.

-anarch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom