HONDA Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady

S e c u r e d
Honda20Concept20HSC.jpg

and...

honda-NAS_B-1.jpg

****. I don't care if its Honda, I want it. That car looks sexy.

Bike could use some work though.

Not everyone who likes Japanese cars like Hondas.

I don't think its Honda's fault, it is the fault of Ricers and stupid movies like FnF and games like NFSU. Hondas are usually the victims of these games/movies/ricers, they take the cars, put big spoilers and mufflers on them and think they are hardcore because they think they are street racers or gangsters or whatever they think they are.

These ricers drive around over the speed limit, thinking that al lthe chicks would like them, and end up hurting innocent people or themselves.

I think Honda's are pretty good, their cars are getting better and better, unlike some of the other Japanese companies that make their cars look like something from a bad cartoon.

The bike looks cool, the NSX end doesn't look too good, I heard Honda is fitting a v10 in there, its about time since the NSX handeling is up there with the supercars but the power is always what kills it.

Honda's arnt anything special.

But they make a bloody good quality daily driver.

Simon said:
Honda's arnt anything special.

But they make a bloody good quality daily driver.

Exactly. If that car is affordable (anything around 35K) then I'd buy it for daily driving. Not right now, no way. When I'm older, cuz evry1 knows a 16 year old can't have 35K :p I'll shut up now.

RockyZ said:
Not everyone who likes Japanese cars like Hondas.

I don't think its Honda's fault, it is the fault of Ricers and stupid movies like FnF and games like NFSU. Hondas are usually the victims of these games/movies/ricers, they take the cars, put big spoilers and mufflers on them and think they are hardcore because they think they are street racers or gangsters or whatever they think they are.

These ricers drive around over the speed limit, thinking that al lthe chicks would like them, and end up hurting innocent people or themselves.

I think Honda's are pretty good, their cars are getting better and better, unlike some of the other Japanese companies that make their cars look like something from a bad cartoon.

The bike looks cool, the NSX end doesn't look too good, I heard Honda is fitting a v10 in there, its about time since the NSX handeling is up there with the supercars but the power is always what kills it.

Whoa, you must be one of the smartest people I have ever seen talk about cars.

Thank you!

I like Honda, I have an Odyssey (well it's not mine, my parent's) man...that car NEVER has any problems whatsoever.

I get in, turn the ignition and like smooth as butter the engine seems to slip right on. Quality components too, something alot of other companies don't do...rather buy them from Honda (Saturn, which I also like).

GameGURU said:
Whoa, you must be one of the smartest people I have ever seen talk about cars.

Thank you!

I like Honda, I have an Odyssey (well it's not mine, my parent's) man...that car NEVER has any problems whatsoever.

I get in, turn the ignition and like smooth as butter the engine seems to slip right on. Quality components too, something alot of other companies don't do...rather buy them from Honda (Saturn, which I also like).

I agree. His was a very good post. And I also agree with you. My parents have an Odessey too and like you, I never had a problem with it untill like 2 weeks ago when the door jammed. But that was easily fixed by removing a #13 fuse (I think, don't try this) for 30 seconds. **** reliable car, and the envy of all the other parents :p.

So is that Honda car called the NSX? I thought there was a Acura NSX...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom