HomeComing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Question.. Why do people make such a big deal about going to it Freshmen year... i don't get the hype... some1 clarify this for me!!

I guess it's to welcome back the previous "Class of...." I don't see the big deal either. I never went to any of them.

my thoughts... but my friend was like... "Vernon... why didn't you go to HomeComing Freshmen year... its like so vital "

Probably because it's the first big event you can really do as a high school student.

I had to go Junior year, and hated every minute of it.

meh.. this year.. i HAVE to go... its tomorrow.. my friends put me in as king... and same with my Gf's friends.. just my luck..... and apparently i won.. omg..

I think it's because it's the first big "High School Thing" you can do. It's usually the biggest dance, too. SO more girls, better DJ and music, fewer restrictions, etc. I never liked them much personally, or any of the dances for that matter. It's the ladies that always wanted me to go. They're tricky like that :)

my girlfriend got on the homecoming court.

i never really cared for the stuff honestly. i had better things to do in my spare time than waste it with school.

^ seriously... i'd rather spend that time here on TF or game... but whats done is done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom