HollyWood is Homo-Sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac_mogul[/i] [b]I've lived in "cowboy country" all my life[/b][/quote] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
As have I, and never encounter anyone gay.

You are 'uninformed' and you said it yourself. :sigh:

I normally wouldn't, but I agree with FghtinIrshNvrDi. Being a homosexual is absolutely unnatural. Deal with it and stop trying to pass it as the norm. However homosexuals shouldn't be made fun of. Instead they should be given psychological help if possible.

kostas said:
I normally wouldn't, but I agree with FghtinIrshNvrDi. Being a homosexual is absolutely unnatural. Deal with it and stop trying to pass it as the norm. However homosexuals shouldn't be made fun of. Instead they should be given psychological help if possible.

You can't really say homosexuality is a choice, because there is evidence they are born that way. That doesn't mean though that its natural at all. And the way our society glamorizes the homosexual lifestyle may cause some perverts to become homosexual who might not otherwise be. Like FightingIrshNvrDie said, Man + Woman = Reproduction. Anything else does not = reproduction and therefore isn't a natural sexual relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom