HollyWood is Homo-Sexual

Status
Not open for further replies.
That movie was a political statement. I have no respect for hollywood whatsoever. They're out of touch with reality and at the same time consider themselves progressive thinkers...

Hollywood is slipping in every aspect. The movies coming out are less and less entertaining. Stuff like the academy awards or whatever that show was is for city people with nothing else to do.
And about the awards going to the queer movie... Those awards are picked by the people in the industry, right? Of course they're going to shower their political statement with awards and make it look like a positive thing. Like it or not, being gay is a problem, not an alternative. I don't see people glorifying autism or downs syndrome.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Like it or not, being gay is a problem, not an alternative. I don't see people glorifying autism or downs syndrome.

Ryan

Uh oh...I see flames comming, since from the looks of it this is a very pro gay forum.

ignorance implies lack of knowing. It's either a psychological problem or a chemical or genetic mutation. Clearly, that's not normal. Man + Woman = Reproduction. Clearly nature intends people to be straight. I see no ignorance...

Ryan

Ignorace goes far beyond the simple "lack of knowing" that you make it out to be. But don't take my word for it. Dictionary definition of Ignorance;

"The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

Green Radience said:
Ignorace goes far beyond the simple "lack of knowing" that you make it out to be. But don't take my word for it. Dictionary definition of Ignorance;

"The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

That's what I said... And I'm none of the above. Why are we playing the dictionary game?

Ryan

Well, I'm going to say that if you 'know' something, you're educated in the area. This also would raise awareness and since you've been educated, the information was in front of you. Knowing entails all of the previous parts of the definition.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom