Hollywood Bails out NASA For Film Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
NASA could put a man on the moon but didn't have the sense to keep the original video of the live TV transmission.

YOU IDIOT!!!!!! One of the most important events known to humankind and you could did not have the sense to keep it.

Just who was it that was uninating in the gene-pool when you are born?!?!?!?

Like i said....this makes me wonder if it was real in the first place.

I mean common sense says that something this important would be extremely well preserved, its a critical piece of history. And the fact that Hollywood is involved....

Yeah, it is hard to say if it was real or not. Too bad we can't get some high quality zoomed in satellite images of the moon.... I say we ghetto-rig a satellite and strap some iphones on it and send it to the moon.

^ The iphone part made me lol.

I honestly don't know what to think about the moon landing. I bet the conspiracy theorists are having a hay day with this news.

Well, Mythbusters had the episode that busted theories, but the last bit they went to a astromony place which used Frick'n "lasor" to bounce it off the moon, and the bottom half of the orbitor.

But it hasx bothered me that with telescopic cameras, someone just doesn't take a picture of it.

Plus I'm sure the ruskies would have proved the yankees wrong had it been faked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
President Truman: Whistling Dixie! I want this sent to Area 51 for study.
General: But sir, that's where we're building the fake moon landing set.
President Truman: Then we'll have to really land on the moon. Invent NASA and tell them to get off their fannies.

NASA's latest endeavor will be taking shots of the lander and other left-behinds. There is a university (forget which) that measures the distance from the Earth to the moon by bouncing lasers off of mirrors one of the Apollo missions left behind for that purpose.

While NASA may have been careless, I have no doubt as to whether we actually landed on the moon.

369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

NASA - LRO Sees Apollo Landing Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom