Hockey Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am joe sakic and I have sat on my arse all year....

j/k said that to wind my bro up... hes a huge Avs fan

I myself like the coyotes.

however even when the seasons were going its shown here in the UK at about 1am... so to be honest I havent really noticed it since I finished Uni

all the minnesotans can just wait for the HS state tourney. Its huge in minnesota, 18,000 people go to see the best high school teams.

You know, you gotta wonder. The hockey leagues saw this coming for years. You'd think they'd have done something before this happend. Think of all the money they're losing, not to mention the P.O.'d fans!

Oh well. It was pracitcally impossible to get Penguin tickets in the first place, so having no games is about the same as just not being able to go. Watching hockey on TV sucks.

You know, you gotta wonder. The hockey leagues saw this coming for years. You'd think they'd have done something before this happend. Think of all the money they're losing, not to mention the P.O.'d fans!

yeah i remember hearing something about it a year back and being all nonchalant about it like wow... who cares...

sucks it had to come back and bite me in the ass. go ahead and blame me people :p

maybe itll just be a big publicity scam and theyll officially cancel this season later this month, followed by more pro players playing for the minors speaking out gathering a rally, then followed by a big annoucement of the new 05-06 season with a huge nbc contract or something :p :D :p

fun times lol, i dunno. cant cancel two seasons in a row even if it isnt up to my conspiracy standards :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom