Hockey anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blackhawks are good, but I think Detroit is better, and being up 3 - 1 is a big advantage. The Penguins proved that the Hurricanes were not Stanley Cup material, and to be honest I still don't know how they got so lucky as to beat the Bruins...

Anyways, I think there's gonna be a repeat of last year, but I think the Penguins will win this year. Malkin and Crosby have proven to be an unstoppable duo and with Lidstrom, Draper, and Datsyuk not at full health, they won't be stopped easily.

Looks like this post has been forgotten about..

But as a member of tech forums and a proud fan of the Wings I must say..

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhu ha!

Game 3 of the Stanley cup Final in just over an hour!!

CBC, VS's and another channel I never heard of..

get yur Molsen and other celebratory items..

Hurry it's almost time to watch the Wings man handle the Pens and yes Thank God Osgood has been on his game.

EDIT________________________________

Well the wings got manhandled. well they need to win the cup @ home anyway

Games 3 stanley cup final
Pittsburgh 4 Detroit 2

series now Det 2 Pitts 1

Well let me clean the egg off my face.

Pittsburgh just out played the wings and my hats off to them and how they turned their seriees around against the mighty wings.. so me an millions of others who now have our heads bowed to Syd the kid and Malkin who played outstanding.

congrats to them and their fans

Sadly i missed most of the game. Last thing i saw was Crosby getting taken off to the locker room.

but from what i am reading the Pens flat out outplayed the Wings and they deserve it. So congrats to them.

Honestly i feel for Hossa though. he went to the Red Wings trying to win the cup and the team he left ends up beating him for the cup. Kinda ironic. It would be sad to see such a great player retire without ever winning the cup. Even Brett Hull got it...granted on a goal that should have never been allowed with the rules at the time. but he got one.

So congrats to Malkin and Crosby. They pulled it out. Now can they repeat.....

Sadly i missed most of the game. Last thing i saw was Crosby getting taken off to the locker room.

but from what i am reading the Pens flat out outplayed the Wings and they deserve it. So congrats to them.

Honestly i feel for Hossa though. he went to the Red Wings trying to win the cup and the team he left ends up beating him for the cup. Kinda ironic. It would be sad to see such a great player retire without ever winning the cup. Even Brett Hull got it...granted on a goal that should have never been allowed with the rules at the time. but he got one.

So congrats to Malkin and Crosby. They pulled it out. Now can they repeat.....

I don't really feel bad for Hossa, because if he wanted the cup so bad, he would have done more in the playoffs. He didn't really contribute much at all, especially in the finals. And Datsyuk also didn't play too well, and he admitted it. He also had to deal with injuries and whatnot. Meanwhile, Malkin stepped up along with Crosby to prove why they're regarded as two of the league's best.

The Islanders got John Tavares!!! Whoo!!!

I was one of the 10,000 people that showed up to the draft party here at Nassau Coliseum. The place erupted when we heard it. It was amazing. Filling in the pieces to becoming a great team. :D

Who else watched the draft? What do you think of your team's pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom