Hobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaming (non-PC), computers, psychology, comics, martial arts, and, some day, urban exploration.

Games of all types; from hackysack to Sid M. Civilization and FPSs, the great sport of 'Holding a cold carbonated beverage while lounging,' putting things off, worrying about the things I put off, biology/neurobiology (my major, so I have to like it, right? ...yah, I do for the mostpart), and Skydiving...but I stopped. Oh yah, and tinkering w/ graphics: PSP, Adobe, and going to try and do some flash stuff too.

lol, knitting - I did laugh when I read þÄ®âÐÖx's<--(thank god for cutnpaste) humour reply.

I do Weights and Body Building,, you should see the look on people's faces when I am running Tech Support!!

Aside from that I rebuild engines on VW's, Build Decks/Fences , Electrical work ( learned from me Da), Build Computers, Read, PC Gamer, collect true silver coins(never know when a werewolf epedemic may occur).. and my Family

Plus , whats wrong with knitting? *glare* I happen to know how to crochette and Gimp! (compliments of my daughter!)

<bg>

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom