Hitler gets banned from Tech-Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was funny, seriously I just woke up with a killer hangover and I laffed so hard I now have to sit in a dark room with a cold towel raped round my head.

I feel left out though....

Lmao...

And dont feel left out, you were so close to being in it its not funny.
I had you mentioned for a sec but then took it out because it wasnt that funny. It was when Hitler says something about PM'ing a mod to say sorry. I was gonna add: "Preferably Saxon.. "

Ah lol.... well at least it's funny. Seriously man you should do some more, I vaguely resemble Hitler when a spammers on the forum, seriously I HATE SPAM!

haha. i lol'd. especially at the kudo's part. well concieved.

part of me really wants to make ATIfnboi_6969 and use it ;)

That was funny, seriously I just woke up with a killer hangover and I laffed so hard I now have to sit in a dark room with a cold towel raped round my head.

I feel left out though....

Best thing mate is chug a 32oz vitamin water, preferably orange. Right as rain after an hour or so.

I have 2 thoughts.

1. The part of the video where it is stated that infractions dont mean anything. Sorry to say but that is the common feeling i see around. People dont take them seriously. People dont realize that to many and you can get banned. People just shrug them off like a slap on the wrist and thing that is all for them. But that is what i see....

2. Why was i portraid as the kind Mod??? Message Mak213 and ask for forgiveness....

Like i could even unban a member. :p

I should haev been the banner and Trotter should have been the one to ask for forgiveness. :p

Overall it is a funny sketch. I liked it. Added to my Fav's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom