Hitler gets banned from Tech-Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the 3dmark06 page i still hold the record, and i'm pretty sure i do actually own the vantage bench, i just need to get one posted. Wish my waterblocks would show up already. And stop saying i "waste" money for a score. Its called a hobby, its not being wasted as i usually lose less money on the parts than i spend on booze in a month. Wanna talk about "wasting" money? I just "wasted" 3000 bucks saturday on a new tv. It's called having a decent job, great credit, no kids and no wife.

Yeah but you don't see him beating veedubfreak. The video showed that NosBoost was beating Hitler but in the forum, veedub is beating nosboost. Both of them spend lots of cash but not enough to beat the current 3dmark06 since this forum doesn't do much vantage or superpi.

How long have you been active here??

They go back and forth. Nobody holds the top score for long. Before you joined, Nosboost held the top score.

That video was hilarious. I haven't even been around long and I understood all the jokes.

I think my favorite line was:

"HOW MANY 4850s MUST I RECOMMEND!!! HOW MANY BIOSTAR MOTHERBOARDS!"

I'm surprised vernong wasn't mentioned :p

According to the 3dmark06 page i still hold the record, and i'm pretty sure i do actually own the vantage bench, i just need to get one posted. Wish my waterblocks would show up already. And stop saying i "waste" money for a score. Its called a hobby, its not being wasted as i usually lose less money on the parts than i spend on booze in a month. Wanna talk about "wasting" money? I just "wasted" 3000 bucks saturday on a new tv. It's called having a decent job, great credit, no kids and no wife.

According to me, the 3dmark06 is outdated and messy. We have the Benchmarking Thread now so we don't lose the records and more organized because a post can't handle too much code. Like I said no one does Vantage because lots of people dont like Vista. I agree, people say it is wasting money but when you have money to waste on what you like then it isn't called wasting money. If someone thinks a GTX 280 is slow then they will sell the GTX 280 and buy a 4870X2 instead of keeping the GTX 280 and buy the HD 4870 X2.
i can get a sony bravia 52" xbr6 for 1480 ;)

anybody interested.

I have 2 Sony Bravia 1080p 52" HDTV

How long have you been active here??

They go back and forth. Nobody holds the top score for long. Before you joined, Nosboost held the top score.

Yes. NosBoost has gotten top score but during some time period until now he hasnt been getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom