history questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
O god Green Radience that was great,
possibly a kodak momment?
I really did laugh outloud and I think I teared up a lil'
---------------------------------
hey are you okay? I mean, It looks like you know what a cotalog cover is but, you seem to falter at the idea that maybe when the teacher says"make a catolog cover"you dont make the connection:confused:
just a opinion
jk

Catholicism is kindof a modern made up word. The old term was Gotholasism, but has since been removed from the dictionary and whatnot I guess. Perhaps it was politically incorrect.

Ryan

waite are you saying Catholisism is politicly correct?
I don't see a problem with it, aren't there other chatholic thingies(I have no idea what to use, is it chapters?) like one is Roman Catholic.

2 main groups. There's the Roman Catholics, and the Eastern Orthodox. The Roman Catholics are the western world's version. The Eastern Othodox is broken up into smaller areas throughout western Europe, usually by country.

Ryan

So It would be more correct(correcter?) if you said Roman Catholic, considereing that France is in Western Europe.

Yes, they're Roman Catholics. The way it used to be set up was the highest rank was Bishop. Eventually, the Bishop of Rome became more powerful, and the term Pope came into use. The Eastern Churchs broke off and became the Orthodox churches. The dark ages kindof triggered a hierarchy setup for the church, which is what led to moderate corruption until the 1500's, when things began to get straightened out.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom