History Coursework Homework :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hi, i Have some coursework on China in history on Human Rights and that the First bit is the Introduction saying " Define what Human Rights Are.....I Have no idea lol anyone know what i could put ?..

Attachments

• China Coursework.zip
    1 KB · Views: 10
I would put something to the effect that human rights are unalienable conditions that must be met for all humans.......or something like that

I believe the paper said something about sources.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- Declaration of Independence

I would put something to the effect that human rights are unalienable conditions that must be met for all humans.......or something like that
That's actually quite a good def. The Declaration of Independence (U.S.) is probably the best resource for WHAT human rights are.

Also, are we talking about Red China here, or just China in general?

I believe the paper said to infer what history may teach us about the future, in terms of humans rights, in China. So basically. Old China had humans rights ===> What will that teach us now in Peoples Republic of China.

BTW they just passed a property law today, and there is already a convenient Wikipedia article Property Law of the People's Republic of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom