hilarious chevy commercials.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one is funny because its true. That seems to be Chevy's only purpose.
The rest of them are, kinda funny :confused: but I've seen funnier things.

There's like 40 or more of these things, ya some are better than others, but what really makes it funny is they are all made by people that dont work for GM. GM was just stupid enough to set this thing up, guess they didnt count on people being like this. The Anne Coulter one is a classic.

The third one really sucks... I pity the idiot that wrote for that one. You should know what your talking about before you flap your big lips.

The second one was lame, but might be good for 14-15 year olds.

The fourth one shows how little the writer actually knows about business.

As for the first... What?

Ryan

The first one was funny, I must say. However...they just get repetetive and same old same old. I like Chevrolet cars, however I have a problem getting very annoyed very fast with people that drive around to grocery stores in their frickin SUV's. One thing that the writers of these commercials are missing is that the Japanese sell just as many trucks and gas guzzlers as the Americans do, they also create just as many.

GameGURU said:
The first one was funny, I must say. However...they just get repetetive and same old same old. I like Chevrolet cars, however I have a problem getting very annoyed very fast with people that drive around to grocery stores in their frickin SUV's. One thing that the writers of these commercials are missing is that the Japanese sell just as many trucks and gas guzzlers as the Americans do, they also create just as many.

People drive lots of Japanese cars over here, probably way more than in the US, and I have never seen a Japanese car like that.

I also hate how some people drive huge SUV's just to get their groceries, or drive their kids to school. Over here most common big arse cars are Jeep, Chrysler and Dodge MPV's, Land Rover and some Porsche Cayenne. I like the Jeeps, but not when used like that. I also hate BMW 7 series.

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
The third one really sucks... I pity the idiot that wrote for that one. You should know what your talking about before you flap your big lips.

The second one was lame, but might be good for 14-15 year olds.

The fourth one shows how little the writer actually knows about business.

As for the first... What?

Ryan

cognitive dissonance seems to be overwhelming you here, stereotypically speaking, most of them are dead on, its a joke dude, why get all uptight over it?

They been teaching you about finite resources in your business class? I hope so.

TheMajor said:
People drive lots of Japanese cars over here, probably way more than in the US, and I have never seen a Japanese car like that.

That's because you don't live in America with 8 Lane highways big enough to drive the space shuttle down. Believe me, there are all kinds of Japanese SUV's and trucks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom