In HighSchool who were/are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just sat there. did not say a word unless spoken to. never talked to anyone, but everyone knew me through baseball

i was the nerd looking kid that ppl didnt care for. I was picked on by almost everyone, so u can basically say my high school life was almost like ****. I wasnt as smart as ppl thought i was just by my looks when really i have A.D.D n partially deaf in my right ear (yes i put the phone to my left!), n am somehow communitcally handicapped (was in speech since i was a little but stopped going late Sophomore year). Thankfully, i hooked up with some friends who liked me for who i am not what i look like from the outside. I'm still friends with them today. I am friends with Difolo (hardly comes to these forums) n we have been close friends for about 6 yrs now.

yes i wear glasses, thin, n a lot smarter then i was in high school, especially in computers :).

if u guys find my story odd, just tell me because i really had it rough during those times n less now. That is y i tend to stay away from all smokers, drinkers, n bullies is because i dont want damage done to me like it already has to them n i dont want to be them but differ, pure sort of speak.

you would have most likely hung out with me wildside :p
that is the description of basically everyone who did, and more or less the type I liked...though who knows how far the truth goes ;)

I hated bullies and was the one who picked on the bullies...that part I loved :D....always picked on my when I was young and small...then a certain year rolled around and hit a certain height and they were all cowards...talk smack to me and I would smack em down

I enjoyed beating up the bullies that would pick on people like you two. I was always the smallest kid so I did Muay Thai and Wrestling to learn how to take on the "biggest and baddest" guys at school.

I am the normal kid that nobody really hates. I have friends. I am in the bigger group of people. My school is cool that way. The kids who try to be hotshots are kind of looked down on. Actually, most kids I know see the "cool kids" as a bunch of really insecure teenagers who need a life. Ha! Some people think I'm like a computer god because I managed to bypass my schools really weak security and install firefox on a whole computer lab's computers. That didn't go so well after I was caught. But know one really gave a crap. Life is pretty good. I don't go drinking all night just to fit in. IDK, I like my high school life. It is next to stress free. I don't care much about my grades yet manage to make A's and B's.

LOL good one
I enjoyed beating up the bullies that would pick on people like you two. I was always the smallest kid so I did Muay Thai and Wrestling to learn how to take on the "biggest and baddest" guys at school.

i just learned early what happens when you break someones jaw.
they cry. and fall down. simple...right?
i was a wee lad as well, plus i had 2 sisters within school age of me. little guys whoooooooop ***. now im the big guy.
go figure.

dude you realize the very thing you are "refusing" to do is a sybolic respectful gesture to the REASON you can choose not to do what it is you are refusing? ie paying homage to the country that gives you such freedom...? probably not, because you are still in some level of school that asks you to say the pledge. take it like this...
rebel against your government. not your country.
if i was in your class, i would jack your emo *** up. you need to respect the sacrifices the grown ups of this country have made for you. and your grand-parents. what would your grandpa say if he knew you thought like that? he'd probably **** you up, too. grow up. make a useful rebellion. all you are saying with your actions not to support your flag or YOUR HOMELAND is that you are too ignorant to see your real enemy. its not your country in its entirety that deserves your bull**** attitude. recognize the difference.

What possible reason do you have to not stand up during the anthem?

We don't do the anthem in my school, but I always stand, remove a hat if have one, ect. any time I say it.

I was never the small kid. I was alway a head taller than everyone in elementary school, but they caught up to me. once I hit junior high I was the fat geek. ;)

I guess most of my friends were pretty smart. We were all in band and played D&D. We were all borderline outcasts, but I was pretty well known. My mouth was what got me known... I was always shooting it off. What you see on here is nothing, trust me. My life can be a sit-com at times with all the one liners. We keep each other rolling at work, and I was the same way in school.

Funny part is, when I would finally push a football player too far, there was always several others who would step in and tell Moose to chill out. So, sometimes being the funny fat guy pays off.

i know. that **** will probably have to change by next year. i am actually more lucky than anything. i just recently made the best grade on a romeo and juliet test. i didnt even read the book :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom