In HighSchool who were/are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was popular....or atleast I thought I was. Pretty much average student. Oh and I threw some bomb parties. Probably one of the best. 3 kegs,Dj w/ lights,police scanner and a huge cooler filled w/ various drinks (friend worked at a liquor store). Made 150 each between 3 people. Police came around 12:30am, got everyone out of there just in time. They ended up just driving by the house. Next day I had a bunch of people walking by in the halls telling how good of a party it was. That reminds me, has anyone seen the news about the austrialian kid that threw a party at his house and put it on myspace? YouTube - Australian kid throws party
funny as ****. He doesn't take off his glasses cause they're famous!

THAT KIDS RULES! LOL
That studio girl was hot , id do anything she tells me to do. But she was like what do you have to suggest to other people who throwing parties , him: for me to do em . HAHHAHHA

well i am still in high school, i go to a private school, and i was the guy who always got picked on, and only had (still have) two friends. i play sports but never really good at them. (im average at cross country.) i dont have what people call a "social life", never liked being social, always been a loner, and i like it that way. but its junior year so only one and a half years left till collage.

me and my two friends where not social people, we have trouble talking with other people, we dont drink or do drugs or anything, but we have thought about it.

my grades are okay, last year i averaged a 2.920 GPA, this year i have a 3.something dont know yet. never been all that smart.

I was on varsity wrestling all throughout high school. I was known by most people but I only had a few close friends who are still my best friends 4 years out of high school. I tended to get into "scuffles" a lot after school because the biggest I ever got was 135lbs my senior year and would consistently get picked on, but I would take care of business after school got out. I also did Muay Thai for the first 3 years of high school. People from other schools would try and fight me a lot, but would usually back down after seeing a 130lb twig take out one of the biggest guys on their football team.

Just got my report card! my grades suck this semester though. I have a 4.03 gpa. crudd... If only AP counted more than honors(weighted) I would have a 5+. ehh

well i am still in high school, i go to a private school, and i was the guy who always got picked on, and only had (still have) two friends. i play sports but never really good at them. (im average at cross country.) i dont have what people call a "social life", never liked being social, always been a loner, and i like it that way. but its junior year so only one and a half years left till collage.

me and my two friends where not social people, we have trouble talking with other people, we dont drink or do drugs or anything, but we have thought about it.

my grades are okay, last year i averaged a 2.920 GPA, this year i have a 3.something dont know yet. never been all that smart.

Don't do drugs

as long as you have a couple of friends your all set. Bigger crowds, Bigger problems. High school is like gossip central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom