In HighSchool who were/are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew all the popular crowd, but i didn't really like their friends cuz they were idiots. Played Freshman Football, the rest of the team sucked so after Freshman i just said F it. in Freshman year I only hung out with 1 of my friends, we started Tagging then eventually picked up more people to join our "graffiti crew" lol. by the time i was in 11th grade it grew so out of control that there were like a group of 50+ people and the school started labeling us a Gang. and a lot of people i didn't like started to hang out with us. So in the middle of the first semester I said F it, and hung out with my hispanic friend who thought he was asian lol. So then for the rest of tjunior year and senior year, I hung out with him and his twin sisters and his girlfriend. I never really liked being in the in crowd or talking to people, I preferred doing things by myself and not talking to most others. Also i had a lot of AP/Honors classes in school and my other friends didn't have Honors classes, I didn't really feel like i fit in in the "nerd" crowd either i just did my work and talked to no one. Ya so i think everyone here doesn't like talking to people. Also I was big PS2 fanboy in HS and made fun of everyone that glorified the Gamecube, especially one of my close friends since the GC totally flopped

Was in the marching band and didn't cause much trouble in school.

Man, marching band was SOOO fun... I loved it. I was in it all 3 years (freshman cant be in it at the school I went to). Played quads in the first parade we did at the end of my freshman year (1 of 2 marching events for the Freshman). My sophomore year I play bass.... it was ok. Last 2 years, I was on marching snare, and that was the BEST.... We were supposed to have white sticks, so what I would do is go to the store, and get about 4 pairs of huge marching sticks. Then I would use a TON of electrical tape on them. About 5 or 6 layers of white tape. Then I would take other colors, and and do stripes or something with them, everyone always wanted to steal my sticks... Did black & orange sticks for a haloween game one year, that was cool. Broke all but ONE pair of the sticks I had. Gave them to my brother who also played marching snare 3 years after I left, and he demolished them. lol. Good times....

I was Mr. Neutral.

I was friends with large groups of people from every type.

The Jocks, Stoners, Punks, Geeks, Average Joes, Cheerleaders, Blacks, Chinese, Latins... It didn't matter... I could roll with any of the clicks and fit right in. No one ever pressured me to be exclusive nor would I ever try to be.

I got a long with everyone and anyone.

If you went to highschool or still are going; who were you and where did you fit in ;) ?

With my students, i was the type that was a bit of an outcast. First there was the fact that I was rather heavy into comic books. And back then, I was also into anime and manga. And this was in the early 90's before it got heavily popularised. I did have my group of freinds where also outcasts. We hung around with eachother mainly out with each other purely so that we did not get singled out by the school bullies.

I am still in highschool, and working hard to get out. I skipped 11th grade, I will graduate at the age of 16. Everyone in my '09 class knows me, most dont like/or not like me(pretty neutral, more of an acquaintance). Everyone in my '08 class hates me, because I skipped a grade, AND I get better grades than them. Really I just get A's on everything in class, and dont do homework, so B+ student.

I have a few really good friends, and most people would consider me their friend(I am told), but I really dont like most of the people I know. They are all either, fake, stupid, or just annoying.

Most girls like me. I never really have girl friends, but I hang out with much more girls than guys. All of my best friends but one, are girls. I only hook up with some of them, every now and again. They are normally the ones that ask for it.

So... after all that, I get along with everyone, but really dont like many people, and cant wait to leave!

I am still in highschool, and working hard to get out. I skipped 11th grade, I will graduate at the age of 16. Everyone in my '09 class knows me, most dont like/or not like me(pretty neutral, more of an acquaintance). Everyone in my '08 class hates me, because I skipped a grade, AND I get better grades than them. Really I just get A's on everything in class, and dont do homework, so B+ student.

I have a few really good friends, and most people would consider me their friend(I am told), but I really dont like most of the people I know. They are all either, fake, stupid, or just annoying.

Most girls like me. I never really have girl friends, but I hang out with much more girls than guys. All of my best friends but one, are girls. I only hook up with some of them, every now and again. They are normally the ones that ask for it.

So... after all that, I get along with everyone, but really dont like many people, and cant wait to leave!

are you taking any AP or Honors classes?

I was Mr. Neutral.

I was friends with large groups of people from every type.

The Jocks, Stoners, Punks, Geeks, Average Joes, Cheerleaders, Blacks, Chinese, Latins... It didn't matter... I could roll with any of the clicks and fit right in. No one ever pressured me to be exclusive nor would I ever try to be.

I got a long with everyone and anyone.

same here

I just have less friends I hang out with... Because almost everyone in my grade is behind mentally and mature wise 6 years.

I fit in the most with the popular kids... Just i really don't like them. They act like 8 year olds, and are very lame. I find it awesome to hang out with kids who play in a band like me, or techies. Infact, I might sell my x1900xtx to my drummer. ;)

are you taking any AP or Honors classes?

all AP and one honors. The honors class is because they dont offer it AP.

Oh, and an add on. I get along better with teachers than any of the students in my grade. I suggest books to them, we talk about them. I helped build a computer for my old math teacher. Just something else to add.

all AP and one honors. The honors class is because they dont offer it AP.

Oh, and an add on. I get along better with teachers than any of the students in my grade. I suggest books to them, we talk about them. I helped build a computer for my old math teacher. Just something else to add.

I sold my art teacher a pirated copy of Photoshop CS2 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom