In HighSchool who were/are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawizhacker

Daemon Poster
If you went to highschool or still are going; who were you and where did you fit in ;) ?

I'm the very quiet always hooded up guy in the back of the class listening, but who never get's involved unless opinionated or willing to point out other's mistakes.

I knew everyone, but I wasn't the kid who stood out in everyones minds. I was basically there to do my work and get it over with....I never gave a crap about most people. I had like 3 friends, and still do.

I'm glad to be out of highschool.

Well since I live in a small town (3.5k people) I grew up knowing all of my friends. Only 3 school: Elementary, Middle, and High school. Eventually groups were formed, but I guess you could say I'm one of the "popular" kids. I'm not snooty or anything like that, but about everybody knows me, and I'll get along with just about everybody unless they do something to **** me off. And since I was the smallest kid in my class, my other friends were my "bodyguards" as I called them xD. To this day, they still kinda are. One in particular...I have a few stories about him xD...

If you wanna read 'em, here they are...they made me laugh when he told me what happened:

Well, this year there's this new kid. He's a freshman, and keep in mind I'm a Junior this year. Now, like all new kids he thinks he's gotta act tough, like it's prison or something. So he sees me I guess, and thinks "oh I bet I can act cool and pick on this little guy." So he keeps doin stuff to me for a month or two. And I tell my friend Jeff (a big guy...over 200lbs, not much muscle but enough to get him by) that I really don't like this new kid. He never knew why until he found out, while he went out of town for a sporting event to watch, why I didn't like him. He heard this kid gloating that he picked on me, and my friend goes "So I hear you been pickin on him, huh?" And the kid goes "Haha, yeah." Friend: "Don't ever f***in do it again." the kid just kinda laughs, thinking it's a joke. So he repeats it again with emphasis, "I'm serious...don't f***in do it again." So the next day, (I had this kid in my study hall), he goes up to me, and says "oh hey whats up man, how are ya?" And is still like that to this day. I almost lol'd when he did that.

Lol... I was pretty much a big dork/nerd/geek in High School..... only thing that has changed is I am not skinny like a twig anymore, I am like an Oak Tree.... 6'3" -250ish pounds.... I don't like to get lip..... Oh, and I don't wear glasses anymore cause of Lasik, and now chicks dig me :D.

Man, I had a lot of friends when I was younger, and everyone kind of drifted off into different groups.... By the time I was in highschool, the group I 'was considered part of' depended on who I was talking to and hanging out with that day. My friends were part of all the groups, the Jocks, the brains, the preppies, the dirties (pretty much a mixture of goth's, the pot head burn out's, and anyone in theater), and gear heads. Lol....

I was the coolest kid in school (duh).

No, seriously, I was.

Very small private school.

Enough said.

I was the stoner kid who smoked a bowl on the way to school...skipped the morning class to puff a joint...popped a few vicodin and hit the bubbler during lunch...ditched afternoon class to hit the 4 foot bong...and then went home to tend to my plant.

During the weekends I would go to raves and drop Ecstasy....or go camping in the backyard or nearby with my buddies and drop a few hits of acid.

My brain seems remarkably intact for all that experimenting though. I've probably done more drugs than everyone on this forum combined...and now I'm going to school studying engineering in Oxford.

Go figure :/

^ Isn't that how Steve Jobs got started? lol

Me I was the tall one who didn't fit in my school was for the most part full of retards who spent there time causing fights an not bothering to learn anything. I was quiet didn't get on well with others, most of my friends where from out side of school. I spent most of my time in school with my head in a book or in the IT department learning from a rather cool teacher called Mr. Duffy. My secondary school years where not the most pleasent times of my life an if truth be told i was so glad when they where over. When i left school i had no idea what i wanted to do **** who dose when your 16 1/2.

I was nobody. Had a few friends but didn't fit into any "cliques". Drank a LOT. Was in the marching band and didn't cause much trouble in school.

I was one of the walking brains. I hung out in the band office a lot (the Bar), played a LOT of D&D and chess. Had a lot of friends who were pre-geeks like me. I am well-remembered by most in my school... even those I didn't know, which I can't figure out. I guess it has something to do with the way I cut up and joked around and was friendly with everyone. Most teachers loved me because I was an active participant in class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom