High Res Photo Uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hey ya'll, i wanna upload my huge 1920x1200 crysis photo's playing on modified "ultra high" so everyone can see the amazing detail in this game... but i can't find anywhere that'll let me upload a 6mb picture...

imageshack allows only 1.6mb... i'm at 6.2mb.. lol per pick... i took 1.9 gigs of crysis picks.. haha

and cvb, what is your email, i just want to be able to have links for em to post places.. iwant people to see the full res beauty.. cuz that washed down crap on photobucket sucks

Crysis2008-02-2015-51-26-39.jpg

ewww!

thanks uploading there right now, probably gonna host up like 10 pics... so this will be a warning for a later thread.. uuber high res crysis photos!

imageshack allows only 1.6mb... i'm at 6.2mb.. lol per pick... i took 1.9 gigs of crysis picks.. haha

and cvb, what is your email, i just want to be able to have links for em to post places.. iwant people to see the full res beauty.. cuz that washed down crap on photobucket sucks

You can use the one that is my msn. I have 16TB of space so I'm trying to find ways to use it :D

Actually use EMAIL. That's an email from my site so it has no storage cap. Once I post em I'll send you all the links. Just started the site so it's still pretty crappy looking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom