Hi Guys, Just thought I would drop in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Just thought I would drop in an say Hi.
Currently on holidays for the next 2 weeks. Been rather busy in the last 12 months. Starting a new job, aquiring new skills and spending too much time pondering the universe and exploring my spiritual side. Hense the reason why you might not see me much on TF.

Anyways, I thought would just say hello and tell every one that i have not run away with the faeries.... just yet.

I am more that well. Been a bit of an interesting year with going through 3 jobs. Was left out to dry with my contract with Govt./Unisys. And SydneyWater/Unisys was drying up with work. Not to mention some behind the scene back stabbing that was going on.

Tried another contract job with Fujitsu, but that just failed to start as they where all talk and extremely little work for me. Thier pay rates sucked any ways for contract work.

Found a a full time job at Milnsbridge Voice + Data where i actually do have an incentive to get my MS Certs and expand my skill set. Plus these guys are a lot of fun to work with.

So I think the universe was just giving be a bit shake up to get me out of my confort zone and actually progress with my life.

Then again, the universe an interesting mistress who seems to pull cruel to be kind tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom