Hi Everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

confusedSQL

Baseband Member
Hey, everybody! This is my first post here at techist.com! :D

I like my newbie status 'Virgin Techie', it has an interesting ring to it. Anyway, look forward to hearing from you all! :)

I remember when I was a virgin...(techie:p ) That was only January!! You'll learn alot! I know I did...

Welcome to TF:bald:

anarchy said:
I remember when I was a virgin...(techie:p ) That was only January!! You'll learn alot! I know I did...

Welcome to TF:bald:

Wow, that many posts, in only a month or so! I have absolutely no doubt that we will ever run out of things to talk about on these forums!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

confusedSQL said:
Wow, that many posts, in only a month or so! I have absolutely no doubt that we will ever run out of things to talk about on these forums!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

If you come here regularly, you'd be surprized how quickly posts accumilate. You have obtained 6 in one day. Assuming you maintain that rate (unlikely that it will come out to quite that), you will have approximately 180 posts within one month. :cool:

By the way Anarchy, I just realized that your avatar is virtually the same as my signature line :confused: ...

Don't worry, your not that cool. I saw that avatar at another forum I was at while searching for Photoshop Tuts. It's a good line by the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom