hey meat eaters, does this make you hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay here is a question.

How is it we are bad for eating meat when Mother Nature is FAR worse than any of us. I do not see any vegitarians going to Seal Island to offer themselves up to the sharks as food instead of some baby seal.

Get over it. It was nature's intention for us to eat meat. That is why we have the teeth we do. If Nature did not intend it we would have flat teeth like a cow to chew grass.

Now time to go grill up my nice fat, jouicy steaks for dinner. :p

Quick question. If humans were not intended to eat meat, why do we have sharp front teeth and canines. Also, why do most vegitarians look so sickly and have to take so many suppliments :)

But on the flip side, meat makes you fat if you dont work off the calories.

Bah, should have finished reading all of mak's post :(

There is nothing you could show me that would stop me from eating a fat cheeseburger.

+2 FTWROLFBBQ!

It's all about the ground turkey now, too, guys. I like it way more than hamburger meat at this point. You just have to season it properly and it's a winner.

Boca burgers are okay but I don't really like Soy milk. I don't really even see why people buy it if they're not lactose intolerant. Real milk is very good for you as long as you're not drinking Whole, I just drink skim. I think some people just take the whole vegan/vegetarian thing too far but that's just me.

Edit: And I would definitely try that guinea pig stuff. Why not? Just because it's cute and fuzzy when it's alive? Most animals are--heck I love venison when I can get it, who cares if I'm eating Bambi. As long as it tastes good...animals are here for a reason, after all.

+2 FTWROLFBBQ!

It's all about the ground turkey now, too, guys. I like it way more than hamburger meat at this point. You just have to season it properly and it's a winner.

Boca burgers are okay but I don't really like Soy milk. I don't really even see why people buy it if they're not lactose intolerant. Real milk is very good for you as long as you're not drinking Whole, I just drink skim. I think some people just take the whole vegan/vegetarian thing too far but that's just me.

Edit: And I would definitely try that guinea pig stuff. Why not? Just because it's cute and fuzzy when it's alive? Most animals are--heck I love venison when I can get it, who cares if I'm eating Bambi. As long as it tastes good...animals are here for a reason, after all.

Its funny you mention ground turkey. I quit buying ground beef probably a year or so ago just because its so freaking expensive now. Ground turkey can be had for 1.79 a pound and is 93% lean compared to the 85% lean beef. And when cooked in stuff like hamburger helper, you really cant tell the difference. I also like to slice up the little 1 pound tubes of it into sausage patty sizes and throw those on the ole George Foreman grill. Great stuff.

Useless trivia tidbit. George Foreman made 25 million boxing, and over 250 million off of the grill. Go figure.

:p

Yeah the turkey is freakin great in tacos as well, way better than beef and you're right in stuff like Hamburger Helper you really can't tell the difference. Way leaner, too. I don't get the tubes cause the only ones I've seen around here are far from lean but you can buy a pound of it ground for about $3 and the pre-formed burgers are the same price. I haven't bought red meat in close to a year, it's been all turkey.

Another useless trivia tidbit: They were going to offer the grill to Hulk Hogan first but his wife forgot to give him the message. He didn't call back so they gave it to George instead. Good thing, too. Everything Hogan touches dies, he's a proven bad spokes person. Foreman is a much better sell out and I love that grill. :)

Quick question. If humans were not intended to eat meat, why do we have sharp front teeth and canines. Also, why do most vegitarians look so sickly and have to take so many suppliments :)

But on the flip side, meat makes you fat if you dont work off the calories.

Bah, should have finished reading all of mak's post :(

i know many vegetarians and none of them look sickly. Personally i've never taken any supplements and i dont get sick a lot.

You can be vegetarian and still be a very healthy person. Its the idiot ones who are sickly.

Quarter pound is a lightweight. Come to my neck of the woods and grab a 2/3 pound Thickburger from Hardee's... 100% Black Angus.
Hardee's — Menu
Click "Lunch & Dinner" and scroll down to the 2/3lb. Double Thickburger or the Monster Burger.

thickburger.jpg

Monster Burger

I'm sure Vern knows Hardee's, at least for their breakfast biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom