Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea ive heard bad sleeping habbits alone cause weight gain.....
Not sure how true this is, but I heard for obese people the mere thought of food can cause weight gain from I guess secretion of a hormone or something along those lines...never really looked into it.

Flanker - how old and tall are you? I'm 6ft 255lbs at age 21...so if you're like 15 and 5'7 at 160lbs that'd be fairly normal...I was pretty much the same at that age as well....not saying you are 15, tis was just an example.

I am exactly the same way as you, except for the joint part. I have no idea how it helps you do well in school
Well, it depends on the class to be honest. Subjects where I have to do a lot of writing such as english or history my pen just goes right across the paper and I can't stop writing, stuff like math where it's problem solving is still tough though

I tell people I haven't eaten breakfast and they all just say "WHAT?!?!"...I'd say it's unhealthy but I cannot eat or drink anything without my stomach churning in the morning

I could never stand to smoke weed in the mornings...I liked to wake up for a few hours and once I was nice and awake I'd enjoy a bit....if I did it in the morning it just made me drowsey and feel tired for the rest of the day.
That's cause you get burrrnnnned out man, it's normal to feel tired about an hour after the high kicks in. I've already told ya about chilling at my friends house at lunch, after all, that's what got me into anime :D

Hmmm, I've thought about putting my alarm clock on the other side of the room, but honestly, my room is so small I could probably sit up in bed and reach it from somewhere. I generally have to yell inside my head "GET UP GET UP" and just force myself up

Lol.

I never have breakfast before school. If I do, I have to go take a crap right before I have to leave, and Its just not worth the hassle.

I have to get up at 6:45 and its a pain in the ass really lol. Go in the bathroom eyes still closed in in the shower no lights on still. Have some music playing start to get up. Get out of the shower around 6:55am. Turn lights on get some gel in my hair, then go in the front get something to eat and go on this computer and look whats going on til 7:15am and i get dressed in my uniform :( and get picked up from my friend at 7:45 for school. I hate the f***ing mornings the teachers are real B****es to us and i jsut got up so i snap back at them :D.

macdude425 said:
...and back on topic again.

I have three methods of getting up:
1. My alarm clock goes off.
2. My Mac comes on and starts beeping and making loud noises.
3. A family member smacks me upside the head with a blunt object.

I love number 3 its sounds so like my mom on the weekends when i have to do something lol :p

yeah I have a stereo with a wake-up timer on it...I'd love so much to just leave it cranked up and let it wake me...however I wouldn't live down the other people in the house

Well, seeing how I dont usually have class till 12:30, and I live on campus, my body gets up around 9 and I always eat breakfast. I feel a little out of the loop on this thread :eek: Never smoked a day in my life either, rather spend that money on computer stuff!! :cool:
I also weigh about 135, and dont really work out, one could say I have a high motabalism.
-Joe

pc_boy said:
give thoughful answers, don't say something like "poke yourself in the arm or something.. you know ;)
By yourself a NOKIA 3315 and have the Nokia's ACCELLERATION RING TONE as you wake up call.

if you can sleep through that, then you are legally DEAD!!!!!

(this is how i get out of bed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom