Hey, how do you guys wake up early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:

Cannibal Corpse is considered 'grindcore?'

That's straight death metal stuff...can't stand death metal...I don't like not being able to understand the words at all

That's why u gotta read the lyrics...and in Cannibal Corpse's case they can be quite amusing. Or disturbing.

But yeah, CC would be death metal, and not grincore, although they have some grindcore parts in their songs, as quite many death/black metal bands have. Technically grindcore is constant, ultra-fast stuff, but quite often grindcore songs tend to have some (relatively) slower parts. Categorizing can be fun, right? RIGHT!?

Right now I'm listening to a song "Decade by Therion" by a band called Behemoth... there's quite much of grindcore parts in it... sounds a bit like a car engine idling. :)

when i have to wake up and its important, i go to sleep looking at a clock and repeating the time i have to wake up . . . it works everytime. sometimes like two or three minutes before my alarm goes off. yeah weird i know.

For the past few days, I've been getting up and dragging myself over to my computer to watch some anime before I have to get ready for school. Rather effective if you can stay awake for the first 5 minutes.

i just wake up, go splash water on my face and turn on some music, get dressed and get breakfast even though my stomach alwyas hurts in ther morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom