Hey guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 16 so as you can tell I myself have not been divorced lol. However, I have watched my mom go through two divorces, so I can relate to what your saying. :( I hope things turn out for the best.

sorry. I still living the life of a bachulare (spelling???) so I can not help you there.

Dude, I hope you do not have kids? Because that gets really messy.

Any kids? I'm thinking no since you are so young but you never know. I plan on waiting a few years after I'm married to start thinking about having children...maybe 5 years...HAHA!

-Dan The Man

No kids man. Just a dog. I took a week off from work to spend some time with friends and do some other shit to get my mind of things. Its really been helpful. I just know when i actually have to see her again to get my stuff or when we actually go through with the divorce its gonna be hard. Hopefully by then im a little bit more over her.

Thanks alot man. I went to a metallica concert tonight, it was pretty sick. Lots of crazy pyro. When they played One i freaked out and almost pushed my friend down the stairs. It was insane. :D

bobojuice,

After reading this thread, I am currently in the proccess of telling one of my housemates that he might want to slow down a little bit with this one girl that he is seeing.
Like he's only know her for about 2 months now.
He's been stood up once.
And he's all ready talking stuff about applying for home loan for the end of next year. And i have seen all the other relationships he's been in where they have not worked out in the end (regardless what he's thought)

It's going to be rather amusing if it does move out next year and he realised that only white goods that he owns the FRIDGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom