Hey! from Basic Training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Hey guys, it's me, Josh; because I knocked a guy on his *** in pugils, I get to use the net for ten minutes. I don't have long; so, I'll be quick and excuse the poor grammar. Basic training has been a mediocre experience thus far. I've qualified with my rifle, I've went to the NBC chamber, I've went through various obstacle courses, and done various other things. All and all, it's been a pretty fun experience. I am half-way through, still have my 3 day and 7 day FTX ahead of me, along with my final PT test. I will be completed with BCT November 3rd and on my way to my 10 week AIT experience. I am making the best of this, and wondering on all the good stuff I am missing out on in the technology world. I hope to rejoin you guys soon, and set up my Conroe system (if it's still the hottest thing). Peace guys, and hopefully I can write you all again soon!

From Fort Jackson with love....and hate

Josh!

Cool, im about 10 minutes outside fort jackson in lexington. it looks huge from the outside.

He had 10 minutes and he spent atleast 2 minutes on here typing that. Wow.....

lol, thanks guys, and it's great to see the positive responses. I'ma keep tryin to whoop some ***! Homer, good luck dude...just remember to not let them get to you and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom