hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! After being a Monster Techie for a while, I decided that a custom name was in good order. Now I am "The Cable Guy." Not to imitate the movie, but I am actually a cable guy:D

Greg said:
Nice, do you give free cable to your friends? :)

I dont/wont give free cable to anyone. They would have to pay me a few years salary to do such idiocy, as I would be instantly fired.

our next door neighbor in the apartments I used to live in rigged it up so that both apartments got free basic cable...I think he used to work for a cable company at one point, but I have no clue what he even did to do that

Its not that hard to get free cable if the lines are allready ran and its not satilite...... Just plug the damned lines into your tv or put a splitter on them for extra tvs....

charles_scott said:
Its not that hard to get free cable if the lines are allready ran and its not satilite...... Just plug the damned lines into your tv or put a splitter on them for extra tvs....

Its not always that easy. Sometimes the original cable's signal strength is barely enough to run whatever is already connected. As soon as you throw in a splitter BAM not enough signal for either thief.

heh

i used to receive free satelitte channels from Canada for free

well..err..don't wanna talk about it :D

free playboy (parents locked it though..lol), all free payperview...mmmmmmmm

we used Canada's satelitte b/c their password or code or something never//rarely changes, as America's changes nearly everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom