Hewlett Packard Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr. i swear. i could use my hp as a door stop. The HDD suddenly gives out. i cant fdisk or reformat. the BIOS cant even get into it. they send me 8 CD's and they dont even work!!! jesus christ i hate HP. i want a dell.

randy said:
yeah Alienware computers are nice. The thing is.... the exact same systems they offer can be built yourself for a fraction of the cose. Building ur own comp is the best way to go.

I'm thinkin' Alienware or Antec cases. Very true, building your own is the best way to go.

Sonny

Where in MD mistic? Maybe i could slap one together for ya. Of course this post is old so.. whatever.

This is strange to me.:confused:

I've never had problems with HP hardware. In my opinion, I think HP has very high quality hardware. I don't know about their software...(XP :eek::) ;)

But I've recently installed another 256Mb of RAM and a GeForce 2 MX 5200 in my dad's Pavillion and have had no problems with it.

But then again, I tend to get lucky sometimes.;)

mac_mogul said:
This is strange to me.:confused:

I've never had problems with HP hardware. In my opinion, I think HP has very high quality hardware. I don't know about their software...(XP :eek:) ;)

But I've recently installed another 256Mb of RAM and a GeForce 2 MX 5200 in my dad's Pavillion and have had no problems with it.

But then again, I tend to get lucky sometimes.;)

I garentee you, you'll understand everything everyone here has said once you try using their support.

Hmm. the only left of my HP is the case which i'm using to house all my cables to hook up my laptop.

HP SUCKS! (Except their printers.. They are ok, but the drivers that come with them suck!)

OVERALL, HP CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!

I hate them so much that I've added a few pages and a forum to my website. I'm hoping to start a HP SUCKS community there.

My HP SUCKS page w/ experiances...
-----------------------------------
Visit The HEWLETT PACKARD SUCKS PAGE

My HP SUCKS Forum...
-----------------------------------
Visit The HP SUCKS FORUM

Thank you to all who visit.

well i have to agree they dont produce the best machines and the tech support is a joke. about 4 months ago i purchased a brand new hp xt laptop, 2.4ghz p4.. a big, heavy, loud desktop replacement notebook. when i open the box, i soon find out they shipped the wrong god-damn battery f/the machine..keep in mind this is a brand new laptop. :mad: then i call tech support to have a new one shipped out and was on the phone for nearly 40 mins. after i gave the sn f/the battery i was placed on hold f/almost 10 mins, then i was questioned on just how i inserted the battery..wtf? so then they come to the conclusion that maybe they did send out the incorrect battery w/the laptop and they told me one would arrive by the end of the week. about 30 mins later i had a bad feeling that maybe these morons would find some way to f***up this shipment as well so i called back just to make sure everything was correct. well it was not. :eek: i spoke to someone else and again read my model and sn, they said the previous associate was new and ordered you the incorrect battery.... again!? as we went over all the info again, he told me the correct one would be shipped out next day. well it worked.. nevertheless hp has some of the most incompetent morons i have ever spoken to in my life. its a mystery to me how they even find these people.

You're lucky there chrönik. You got what you needed and they only made two mistakes! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom