Here's some advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
When it comes to banks and what not, NEVER EVER put all your eggs in one basket. :mad:..

I have 3 credit cards and a chequing account with one bank, and the bastards refused to waive a $20 interest on my account. Reason?.. Well, I had a little bit of outstanding money in my account. Nothing major. Like $250 bucks. Obviously, the interest on this would not be that much.

But supposedly, the nutjobs changed their policy recently where ALL NEW PURCHASES on a credit card with outstanding balance will "automatically" (immediately) gets charged interest. And guess what I bought. A computer for my g/f and a buncha computer parts for me.. And even with the large amount of business I've given them, they refused to waive it.. I read all of my news online. I told them to tell we anything relevant online when I logged in. ANyways, supposedly the notification was only sent out in "paper format"..

Well, me cancelling all my accounts is not really "going to teach them a lesson" as they are a huge company. But I will definitely cancel 2 of the 3 cards and go to 2 other different banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom