Here's an idea.. all the 'Proud' TF Members come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you elbatrop! ^^;

my picture was taken off o_O;

here i'll repost it: [reminder, I just got out of shower so my hair is a little messed up and stuff] and btw, i'm smiling in it -_- I Don't know why it came out so scary.

Come on, whichever mod that took it off, theres nothing offensive about it >_> So what if there is 5% of me oncoverd, we are not some fanaticly relegious here that we can not stand the sight of a bare ankle... -_-;

BTW Nukem, you look like a cop! lol really.... I think its cool :D

-Jo.

Come on, whichever mod that took it off, theres nothing offensive about it

Sorry 'bout that:D When I go to delete posts, I can't really see if there is pics in each. So your's must have disappeared by accident....Or did it? :cyclopes:

Yoad said:

Come on, whichever mod that took it off, theres nothing offensive about it >_> So what if there is 5% of me oncoverd, we are not some fanaticly relegious here that we can not stand the sight of a bare ankle... -_-;

-Jo.

Seriously though, it's not like you were going to have a heartattack and die if you took the picture some 10 seconds later with a shirt on.

guess not but i was still partly wet from the shower

if its that offensive i'll retake the photo, but no body said anything about it.. and elbatrop says it was a mistake lol..

Hmm, from now on, only pictured replys! C'mon :D

-Jo.

my sister let me use her camera, so:
apok_small.jpg

it is a bit blurred though

crazy, for some reason I woulda pictured you with an even younger appearance apokalipse :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom