Help,want somthing about Microsoft !

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexanderxyh

Baseband Member
I am a none-English speaker, My teacher (an American man who once worked in IBM for more than 17 years,now teaches in China)asked everyone of us to choose a topic and then give a speech for more than 10 minutes.
i want to talk about somthing ablout Microsoft,but i dont have enough materials to prepare for it,or rather say :know little about Microsoft ^_^
can anybody help me to deal with this?

such as :somthing about MS's history, its past ,now ,future
and its main rivals at present,it software and hardware...

if you find the materials you also can send me an E-mail .

Appreciate for your help !!!

my MSN : alexanderxyh@hotmial.com

When I was in China, I couldn't access those websites either, its alright, maybe one of us can upload the wikepedia text to another page and send it to him.

alexanderxyh said:
gimli of gloin:
i can not open the web you give me ,sigh ~~
Yeah.... that's because the chinese government has banned wikipedia.org
See http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77691 for more details.

alexanderxyh said:
RockyZ :
Who /Which companies do you think are Microsoft most dangerous rival ?
Various Country's Legal Systems.

The problem is that MS has grown in that much wealth and power that the competiting companies and legal systems can do little or nothing against them.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Netscape still suing MS $1 MILLION per day because Internet Explorer's direct intergration into the Windows 98 (and onwards) operating system?

Last time I checked, the US Goverment has given up on some of MS's activities. However it now seems that EU is now taking MS over to court over some of their monoply business practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom