HELP!!! trying to clean the Dingy YELLOW color off of my BEIGE computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toothpaste. use toothpaste, if that shit can take the yellow off your teeth why not off your pc? But really, it is a cleaner a really good cleaner. Get a old tooth brush and try it on a little spot. scrub around and around and aournd, over and over and over, then wipe it away with clean dap towel and see if it helped, i think that should work.

Lord_Flint

"Yaww really caint mess wi' mah' CLIKK-yow!!!!!!..."

Ummm... Let me see if that works. ......... :confused: :D :cool:

ATIRAGEPRO said:
I need help! You know that yellowish dingyness that's allways on OLD beige computers? Well, i'm trying to get that of of my system. I clean my computer every 6 hours. And it looks clean, but the strange color never seems to go away.- DAMMIT :mad: Dose anyone know how to get rid of that without using bleach? cuz that dosn't help either. :angry: :cool:

Check you BIOS settings :D j/k

Never seen any toothpaste get yellow off ur teeth :confused: Where can I buy it?

Yes, try toothpaste!

ATIRAGEPRO
You clean your computer every 6 hours?

Good lord...I think there's therapy for that...

Anyway, if you don't compute like a slob, pouring crap all over the keyboard and typing with filthy hands, your keyboard should remain moderately clean for months. I blast mine with air once a week, and Windex-slaughter it once a month or two. After a year, I pitch it and buy a new one (and usually just because the keys are getting worn, not from filth).

Whoah, TheMajor, that's a really nasty keyboard (and its a Mac keyboard, too! :eek: )

But seriously, I clean my iBook twice a month (cause it's white, and it's hard to keep clean) with those Mr Clean Magic Erasers. They will take the grime off of anything. I've used them in my car, on my fridge, the counters... just about everything. If that doesn't work, then I'd say you have a yellow computer :p

Try some spray for cleaning car tire's,i use the stuff all the time for cleaning, you should see how it work's on wall's:amazed:If not just paint it like apokalipse said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom