HELP!!! trying to clean the Dingy YELLOW color off of my BEIGE computer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
I need help! You know that yellowish dingyness that's allways on OLD beige computers? Well, i'm trying to get that of of my system. I clean my computer every 6 hours. And it looks clean, but the strange color never seems to go away.- DAMMIT :mad: Dose anyone know how to get rid of that without using bleach? cuz that dosn't help either. :angry: :cool:

Pavlyk said:
WOW you clean your pc? I haven't cleaned it in like 4 months. It's all in dust.

HAHA! Same here!

Umm, try using like wat OhgrFreak said to use, just some OxyClean.

-Dan The Man

"The PimpinPC..."

Pavlyk said:
WOW you clean your pc? I haven't cleaned it in like 4 months. It's all in dust.
Ha! That's funny, cuz most people dont! Some webside did a pole on this, and said that only 17% of the American Population cleans their computer, on a yearly basis. I guess people with newer (and newer looking) PC's can get away with it, because their comp still looks new, even when it's filthy. :freak: But pople with older comps, (like me) could never get away with that. Just imagine somone walking in your house, and seeing a filthy @$$ Dinosoar system on your desk! That's really embarrasing... :eek: :confused: :cool:

Re: "The PimpinPC..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Ha! That's funny, cuz most people dont! Some webside did a pole on this, and said that only 17% of the American Population cleans their computer, on a yearly basis. I guess people with newer (and newer looking) PC's can get away with it, because their comp still looks new, even when it's filthy. :freak: But pople with older comps, (like me) could never get away with that. Just imagine somone walking in your house, and seeing a filthy @$$ Dinosoar system on your desk! That's really embarrasing... :eek: :confused: :cool:

DINOSOAR COMPUTER!!! LMFAO!!! Oh man, that's hilarious. I still have my Pentium MMX and guess what? It's a stegosaurous! GRR!

-Dan The Man

Re: Re: "The PimpinPC..."

OIDanTheManIO said:
DINOSOAR COMPUTER!!! LMFAO!!! Oh man, that's hilarious. I still have my Pentium MMX and guess what? It's a stegosaurous! GRR!

-Dan The Man

LMFAO!:p , btw I have a pentium mmx, but never used it.:confused: :cool:

Re: Re: Re: "The PimpinPC..."

Pavlyk said:
LMFAO!:p , btw I have a pentium mmx, but never used it.:confused: :cool:
Hmmm... Lemme guess: You never cleaned it either! lol :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom