Help! Taco Bell Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DummyTron

In Runtime
OK this is imperative. If you saw the Taco Bell Commercial during the super bowl, where the guy is in his car....can you name me the song that was being played? I have been looking for this song title for 5 years....pathetic i know...but Taco Bell got angered when I called them to ask them the name of a song.

DummyTron said:
OK this is imperative. If you saw the Taco Bell Commercial during the super bowl, where the guy is in his car....can you name me the song that was being played? I have been looking for this song title for 5 years....pathetic i know...but Taco Bell got angered when I called them to ask them the name of a song.
OMG, are you kidding? I can't believe you called taco bell, lol!
I didn't watch the superboll, football bores me(so getting flamed:mad: )

Yeah i mean I called Capital One for the song they play in the background wre the barabarians are destroying the mall...and they were nice.

I can just imagine taco bell:

You: Hey can you give me the name of that song? You know, the one that played during the super bowl?

Taco Bell: Excuse Me?

You: You know...

Taco Bell: Raaggghhh! It makes me so angry when people ask for that song! *punches a hole in the wall* Now our wall looks like Swiss cheese!

You: Um, sorry sir... *click*

Sorry, i saw that commercial, but I don't know the name.

ok,the second song on the list?
ill get it soon, i know it was on "wedding singer" w/ adam sandler
but there are 2 sound tracks, and neither one has it.
the guy sings it a the very end when the credits roll

BReed MAN...YOUR A GENIOUS....Alright i just got a list of all the songs played in the movie.

Im going to see if i can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom