Help stop Uwe Boll

Status
Not open for further replies.
well ive seen preveiws for postal and it looks good, i thought it was out allready but my friend is just psycked to see it, also on attack of the hsow they got an interveiw with him on friday, and he held up preeaty well in the debate, and made some very valid point,s and i do fidn he is improving a litle, alltho the guy is cocky, and im actually for him now after seing him, hes being pushed aroudn by the world and hes pushign back and doing a good job of it, also hes a preaty funny guy lol. he even made a petition to support uwe (pronounced uva) boll altho he has only had 700 signatures lol.

The sad thing is that he'll probably not honor his word even if it reaches 2 million signatures. He's so full of himself, I wish a grizzly would gnaw on his danglers, now that would be something made by Uwe Boll that'd be worth $10 to go and see.

I've never heard of this guy... but since you guys are smarter than me, I'll sign, I'm not much of a movie fan... but based on what Wikipedia says, I don't like him

in the name of the king was bad i stoped whatching half way thru, it was good but the monster design was very bad, they looked like hog men. his problem is he needs to stop making low budget looking movies when he has higher budgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom