Help stop Uwe Boll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Recently a petition was started to see how many people think that Uwe Boll should not make movies.

FEARnet had an interview with Uwe where he said:
"FEARnet: Are you aware that there is a petition online, signed by 18,000 people, requesting that you stop making movies?

Uwe Boll: Yeah, I know that. 18,000 is not enough to convince me.

FEARnet: How many would it take?

Uwe Boll: One million. Now we have a new goal."

Now, I doubt reaching a million will actually stop him making movies, but in the very least, it would show that there really are a lot of people out there who dont want him making horror movies (and I dont mean the genre). Unfortunately Far Cry is in post production, so we're too late for that, but think of future projects.

Anyways, go ahead and sign it if you're a fan of movies, a fan of video games, or just dont like Uwe Boll.
Stop Dr. Uwe Boll Petition

And the digg link: Digg - Sign this petition to end Uwe Boll's career

Currently at 152 210 signatures.

Mods. Please sticky.

ya this guy is so bad, i just see his movies to **** ppl off lol, its good to have a loser like this makes me appreciate good movies

Here is a even better way. DON'T watch his movies. This is a waste. You could get every single person in the world to sign it. Wont stop him. Why? He makes $$ doing it. The Studio's pay him to do it. Get the studios to stop using him.

What a waste....

seriously, agreed with mak. not to start a flame fest just ranting on something. if this guy makes these movies and from what it said on wiki, he actually turns around and makes money out of them so he must appeal to some audience... why not turn your time and effort of stopping this guy, and stop the producing companies that make terrible movies. and I'm not talking bad as in lame, i'm talking bad as in disgusting and horid movies like the saw series, hostel 1 and 2, basically any eli roth movie (except grindhouse), and all these movies about torture that kids are seeing and thinking its the coolest thing ever. all these movies about violence are influencing children. i did a quick search online and found that violence in schools is much more common in the US then it is in europe. and from what I understand european television stations have limited the amount of violence shown. maybe there's a connection there, I'd be willing to bet on it... So please, instead of taking time and trying to get a guy to stop making lame movies, just don't watch the movies if it bothers you... I know i've seen my fair share of shittyass movies and just move on with my life and I don't have to make a big comeuppance out of it.. instead of wasting time on a simple thing such as this, please take a look at what you're doing in perspective of what you could be doing..... /rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom