Help!! PLEASE, I'M SCREWED

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShoobieRat said:
Hey, I'm not doing his bloody homework. He's got teachers/professors for that.

CALL THE DAMN TA!!!

I did my time in college.

There's a wealth of knowledge at your reach at your campus. Go use it. I'm sure your professor or TA have office hours and phones. Use them.

Now, if you waited so long that you now can't call your prof or TA, then dude...that was freaking stupid of you. :(

Now if you had come along like "I'm having problems with #3, this is what I've done, and this is their answer, but it's not working, can you guys show me what I'm doing wrong?" and we would be all like "sure, no problem."

But we're not going to sit here and do your homework. If you need help with the whole assignment, it's time to go see your prof, TA, or your class-counsellor.

I think I'll follow behind exactly what he said.

yup same here, a bit harsh dont you think Shoobie?? hope the guy doesnt quit and tell his friends not to visit this site.

Wow guys, the comfort of these forums has kina gone down.

Shoobie that was way too harsh, he needs help and so did I on something. Get over it and lay off.

Warez Monster said:
Most answers on this forum come from using the search engines which everyone on here can do, but instead they post it on here so someone else can look it up for them instead of them doing it. Most of you probably can't even solve the problem, if not all. I know I can't but I did try to look to help him out.

I refuse to google what someone else can and should, so any help I give is from my own knowledge and experience, I refute your statement (but ofc if the shoe fits, im just sayin, (not that this helps)).

In somewhat lighter terms- you pay to go to college (probly a lot, I'm payin for mine at least, some lucky ducks get parents who do), people are paid to be there to help you, thats why profs have office hours, utilize your resources at hand, and those Professors, TA's, and such WILL be able to help you better than a tech forum, which may be able to help you but.. obviously they teach it for a reason.

We aren't being idiots, nor are we trying to flame the guy, we just like to keep all of our work troubles and stuff behind us.

We've been through the crap, but most of us didn't go to online forums to cheat on it.

Now if this were a made up assignment, I'd try to help, but a classroom assignment? After all of the hell I went through during school to get those done with no help what-so-ever?

I dont think so. Sorry.

That's your fault you didn't get any help. So you didn't have anyone to ask? No forums to go to, no teachers to help you, no books to read, etc? I'ts not like you are doing all his work, he just asked a few questions, no harm done there.

Exactly

He had a question on a problem as did I about math, which when I asked I got tons of help.

Ok, for anyone who is stupid enough to come to this forums, read the first post and then reply, should just leave, because he said that he didnt want the answer, just some help on how to do it.

RedRecon, I assume, if you didnt go online for help on things you had to do in college...that you went to college a long time ago. Ok, yeah we have the world wide web now...and we can fish up some help for some problems off of it, big deal...movies were 10 cents a while ago, today they are like 8$, thats not fair but I dont whine about it.

quinner said:
Thanks guys, i appreeciate it
I wasn't looking for the answer, but the solution. I wanted to know how to get the answer, not just get it.

"If I got that type of response from my first time being on a new forum, I sure wouldn't come back."

I won't be.

Now look at this all of you flamers ^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom