Help me win a bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuke

Beta member
I just recently launched this site, and a friend of mine bet me $60 that I won't get 1000 visitors in 7 days. The site is a flash game site, and the link is in my sig.. so if you could, please visit the site and advertise it to your buddy list, etc.

I'm really hoping I could win this bid, so that I could use this money on the hosting bill for the next couple of months...

i submitted you to StumbleUpon. If you use Firefox, you'll know what it is. If you don't, look it up.

If there are others on here that use StumbleUpon, then can also give your site a "thumbs up" which will increase chances people will stumble upon your site.

Crysalis said:
i submitted you to StumbleUpon. If you use Firefox, you'll know what it is. If you don't, look it up.

If there are others on here that use StumbleUpon, then can also give your site a "thumbs up" which will increase chances people will stumble upon your site.

Yeah, I've been to that site once or twice. Thanks

Im surprised no one has called you a "spammer!, now get out of here you worthless spamming spammer! burn in hades!"
Im not saying that, mind you, Im just surprised something tantamount to that hasnt been said yet.

DefragMyHead said:
Im surprised no one has called you a "spammer!, now get out of here you worthless spamming spammer! burn in hades!"
Im not saying that, mind you, Im just surprised something tantamount to that hasnt been said yet.

Tech-Forums still knows what's spam and what isn't. This isn't spam, the link is in his sig therfor it follows the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom