Help me stay awake !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oreo edit your sign and chagne your MSN address. You are left open for spam bots. :p

Being awake for 30 hours isnt bad. I was up for well over 72 hours at one point. This is back when i was working overnights and watching my baby all day. I was having trouble sleeping for the couple hours after the wife got out of work and i had to go to work. I ended up being up for well over 3 days before i finally got sleep.

It can be done. The human mind and spirit are strong when you want them to be. Me, well i have always been active. I had ADHD back when i was a kid and i still have high blood pressure. I am always on the go and moving. It is hard for me to sit still even for a movie. I get up several times and walk around or soemthing.

You can get suspended for being tired? If that was the case i would have been expelled. I was working 70 hours along with school my junior and senior year. I was barely ever awake during class.
s6vhaha.gif

I never get spam bots lol.

Mak.. you just double posted :eek: All them times you told me off..

Hipocrit ! :D

and oh yes, i can get expelled ( i meant expelled not suspended) Because i have walked out of school 8 times because i was so tired, now they have got permission granted by the local schooling officer to expell me for being tired unless i have a valid excuse - well i am allowed to be tired, but not shattered-nearly-falling-asleep-tired

I never get spam bots lol.

Mak.. you just double posted :eek: All them times you told me off..

Hipocrit ! :D

and oh yes, i can get expelled ( i meant expelled not suspended) Because i have walked out of school 8 times because i was so tired, now they have got permission granted by the local schooling officer to expell me for being tired unless i have a valid excuse - well i am allowed to be tired, but not shattered-nearly-falling-asleep-tired
This is OT. Doesnt count for DP. :p

That is odd about the expelling. They tried to expel me once. But sadly my grades did not reflect my attention in class. I had at least a B average in all my classes. The board couldnt justify me getting expelled when my grades didnt reflect my actions.

It was so nice to have a GF that would do my homework for me.
Thats a clever idea.. i swear you have had a sudden boost in intelligence the past week.

Look whos getting cheeky today.
naaa.gif
smiliebleh7qp.gif
:laughing:

It was me who deleted your entire sig. Now can you remove that bolded junk from there? :p

go out ride a bike. night riding is SO fun! or or or, find a good video game... or or or just talk to us here at the tech forums! throw in a movie and just bash the heck out of it *you can bash ANY movie lol* get some Cut Cocaine Energy Juice, just be forwarned, it WILL keep you awake, one serving has 2000% of your B12 and 1500% of your B6, you will be WIRED. NOS or Lost are good ones too. ummm, something I used to do to stay awake, pushups or jumping jax. I once gamed for 3 days straight on Dungeons and Dragons Online, then binged on Ultima Online for another day, then crashed for 26 hours lol. go to Y! chat and bash people, go to Coming Soon..., tell us your average! *mines 76*

****EDIT****
Ok, umm, sorry for the misrepresentation, here's the facts on Cocain.
Caffeine----280mg
Sugar------18mg
Taurine-----750mg
B6----------300%
B12---------600%
C-----------100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom