Help me immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanyar

Solid State Member
hey I didn't know where to post this so i posted it in here instead and plus i'm new!
I have Windows XP and my screen resolution has messed up on me.I can't get my screen back to how it was.I even went on control panel,appearance and themes,display,settings and you know that screen resoultion bit...it wont make me move the slider to get my screen back to normal.Does anyone know another way to make me get my screen back to normal?:( I've spent hours trying to fix it but it seems like nothing i can do and the size of my screen has increased and it's hurting my eyes
Please i'd be grateful if someone could be kind enough to help me
please reply!

how do you find out your video card?please tell me cause I don't know what it is

right click on my computer, go to properties, hardware, device manager, and it is under "display adapters"

BTW, your signature is too big. it must be within 468 (L) by 120 (H) pixels

yeah under display adapters.it says:Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller. Do i click on that?
ok i'll change my singature inabit

i feel like a pest now.On operating system do i click..windows* XP home edition

if that's what you have, then yes. although it shouldn't matter if you use "home edition" or "professional"
I've even used Windows 2000 drivers on XP. underneath, 2000 isn't very different to XP

BTW, your sig is still too big

Okay,sorry if this sounds completicated but one of the files wouldn't work on my computer so i downloaded the other one.which was a win2k_xp1417.zip file and now that i've download it.a window opened with alot of options:-
file7se.th.png

file20tb.th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom