Help me have fun on my friend's computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
makesure you password protect the subseven host... So that only you can screw with him, and nobody else.

There are some port scanners that can check ip's for trojan horses already in place.

Dont know if this still works, but set his screen saver to scrolling marquee (have it say whatever you like), password protect it and save. Now, go into system.ini, find the shell= section and change it to:

shell = "scrolling marquee"

and save it.

If I remembered this correctly, even if he power slams it, he will constantly boot to a password protected scrolling marquee. Just remember to change the shell= to its original and dont forget the password. Also, if you dont know what your doing in there, then dont try this at all.

goto the desktop and press alt+ctrl+ up or down to permanently invert the screen (works on some) xp only.

makesure you password protect the subseven host... So that only you can screw with him, and nobody else.
Yeah, meant to mention that and I forgot somewhere during getting excited about telling all what it can do.

Ahhh the good ole days....lots of infect AOL'ers :D

He's so paranoid. He found the keylogger completely hidden w/in 3 minutes. He asked me what it was and I was like... "No idea. You know, the network around here isn't very good. You should install another firewall." He bought it, but my plan was foiled. The only way he could have found it was by checking the processes in the task manager. I wonder what he's hiding...

Ryan

i am doing the same thing tomorrow, messing with my friends pentium 133.

i'll try all this, assuming it will even turn on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom