Status
Not open for further replies.

asemione3161

Baseband Member
Okay I will explain my diet....
I eat cereal or eggs for breakfast. As in 2 bacon and egg sandwiches
For lunch I usually eat pizza.
For dinner its pizza or chinese.

I have a terrible habit of drinking regular coke. I eat a lot of bread. I don't eat any vegtables except the ones in chinese food. I dont exercise but IM CONSIDERING getting somes skates in the spring time.

I feel tired all of the time with school that I just want to sleep all of the time. Thats why I drink the regular coke.

A couple of years ago I went on a appetite suppressant pill called hoodia and had a agitation and basically starved myself to get from 250 to 170. I just wasn't hungry. Now im hungry all of the time. What do i do?

Use common sense. If you don't see a problem with eating bacon ever morning, pizza in the day, pizza or chinese for dinner every day, not exercising, drinking soda regularly, not balancing your diet ... then I don't know.

What do you want us to say that isn't going to be telling you what you already think you should do?

what SHOULD i be eating instead.
i dont get full from ftruits and vegtables
i need carbs to get full like bread and pizza

Less fatty foods. More balance in your diet.

In all honesty, if you have pizza for a meal every day, but exercise more regularly, eat more vegetables, cut down on your cholesterol intake, fat intake, caloric intake, sugar intake, then you will notice a considerable change in your energy.

Edit: Also substitute whole wheat bread instead of white bread.

ste will come along soon i'm sure and show the healthiest foods list...

but yeah, carbs aren't really an issue as long as you're smart about them. also drink lots of water, it will fill you up fast!

Well, me, my wife, and her mom are doing Weight Watchers. I've lost around 20 so far. It's mainly just watching what you eat and moving away from the bad choices... like pizza and lots of burgers. Everything has points, and you only get so many per day... but there are a lot of free foods you can use to fill in. it ain't bad.

I've done Atkins/South Beach and they work good, but not if you live off of bread and carbs.

Until you make up your mind that you want to change the way you eat, you won't lose weight.

Losing weight and becoming more healthy is not about just losing weight... It's a complete lifestyle change. It will take dedication, will-power, and some stubbornness (sometimes) to maintain it... Once you start you don't want to fall back into old habits, all that weight you lost will come back with a vengence, if you do... Some tips that works for me to go from 207 down to 182:

1. Reduce my portions of red meat. double the veggie portions. Fish and chicken are good, increase those if you like.

2. NO (or a monthly thing) fried foods. NO FAST FOOD (subway on occasion.)

3. Walk daily. start with a good paced (brisk) walk for a 1/2 mile, then bump it up if your not breathing hard by that point. keeping up the heart rate is what's needed, not out of breath.

4. cut your soda to maybe one a week. but cut down your drinking alcohol if your of age. Beer is a pork chop in every bottle, and will give you empty calories... I drank Green tea, crystal llight, water, etc... I literally drank roughly 140oz. of liquid a day.

5. Buy fresh or frozen veggies. NO CANS. I bought a steamer for alll my veggies, fish etc... boiling your greens takes away needed vitemins. Plus steaming tastes better.

6. make a schedule, and make time... if you don't you will put it off, and wait until the next day... it needs to be daily. if you have to, plan your meals out weekly, so you know what your going to eat. Sometimes I would make all of meals on sunday and freeze them for during the week when I didn't have time, or I would bring that meal in for lunch/dinner depending on work schedule.

7. Once you start, DON'T STOP. once you start feeling comfortable with walking, start jogging, then running, etc... Once I got to where I could jog, I added a 5 pound weight to my jog... the added weight worked out extra muscles... start working with small free weights, small at first the get your body used to it, but work it from there... Google a work out schedule and I'm sure you can find something that will fit your needs.

But the biggest thing... Convincing yourself that you want to do this. As Trotter said above, until you make up your mind, it won't happen... "Considering" doing it won't make the weight go away.

I understand with the tiring part, when i was going to college i felt very week and tired all the time. What i did was start to work out again and jog around the block every other day. That really helped me out and gave me more energy at school and made the tiredness go away, but hey that's just me. As for the diet part maybe try eating sandwiches - like a home made subway but better. Eat healthy man and drink allot of water.

i suggest the weightwatched diet, from what i hear its the healthiest diet and the best, you can eat what you want(in moderate proportions) and up your excersise and you will lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom