Help a guy out

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickness

In Runtime
This guy has a bet with his girlfriend that on April 1st of 2007 his website he created can reach 2 million hits, and if it does he'll get to have a 3-some with another girl. Saw this on another forum and thought I'd pass it along. All you have to do is click on the link. No tricks.

http://www.helpwinmybet.com/

This person "has a bet with his girlfriend";yeah and "he'll get to have a 3-some with another girl".

I don't like the idea at all, I saw your link, I read your comments, I hate the concept.

yosa said:
This person "has a bet with his girlfriend";yeah and "he'll get to have a 3-some with another girl".

I don't like the idea at all, I saw your link, I read your comments, I hate the concept.

Um, okay? Don't click the link and don't reply. Thanks.

if he has a legit counter on his page, he gets over 100 hits a second............

He will have his 3 some very soon. If he was smart he would flood that site with tons of ads when he reached the mark.

if he has a legit counter on his page, he gets over 100 hits a second
Yeah......I read everything on the page and it was at 788,000 and when I refreshed it, it hit 797,000 lol.

lucky punk. He'll get it way before april of next year lol. Within this next week he should have it.

He'd better upload pictures of his victory :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom